Obtain Your Server Name, Username (U/N), and Password (P/W)
- Login to the Customer Portal
- Select ":Services > My Services."
- Select "View Details" next to your Filemaker Hosting product/service.
- The FileMaker Hosting detail page shows you the server you are on, and your administrative U/N and P/W; you will need all three pieces of information.
Log In to the Admin Panel
- Open a web browser
- In the address line/box enter the url of the server hosting your filemaker (which you obtained above) and your username. The url should be formatted like this: http://your-servername/username/ (e.g. http://fms13.oditech.com/landocal/, etc.)
- The mirror sync landing page opens. Click on "Launch Mirror Sync Client."
- *Note: If you are on a MAC, sometimes the webstart files don't open automatically. If yours does not, click on the Show Downloads button (in Safari) and select your file. Double-click the correct webstart file to continue.
- Click "Ok" on the Java popup window when it opens
- When the U/N, P/W popup window opens, enter your username and password (obtained above).
- The Mirrorsync Admin control panel opens.