The Customer Control Panel
The ODI customer control panel contains a wealth of information about your account and services as well as ways to learn more about your hosting services, enter support tickets or send questions to billing. You can change services, update payment information, review past invoices--you can even see a complete list of past emails and read the contents of each.
Before you can look at any of your information you must first Log On.
- Open a web browser and go to https://my.oditech.com
- Under "Manage Your Account" click the "Secure Client Login" button.
- Enter your email address and password that you used to sign up with us.
- You are now presented with an overview of your account with many options to choose from including opening a support ticket to updating your details.
- From the top menu select the "Services" dropdown. You can choose "My Services" or "Order New Services" or "Addons Available." First choose "My Services"
- The "My Services" page opens and presents you with a listing of the services you have on your account with ODI
You can review basic information about each of your services here including the monthly cost, your billing cycle and status of each.
- If you want to see more detail on a specific product, click on the "View Details" button located to the right of the service about which you wish to know more. For example, if you have web hosting with ODI you can check the details on your hosting by clicking "View Details" next to that line item. Your browser will open a page showing details:
If you have Filemaker hosting, the same is true, simply click the "View Details" button to the right of that line item and a new window will open with details about your hosting. You will see something like this: